- Twizzlers — You have no idea how I love these guys. They have to be the strawberry twists. And they are low-fat, people! These are a staple at our Kindergarten team meetings each week. And they are the only candy my husband and I will eat at the movies. We give them to each other in our Christmas stockings. Yup…we’re weird.
2. Pork products — I apologize if this upsets anyone, but I absolutely adore any and all pork products that come from these amazing creatures. Ham, bacon, pork loin, pork chops, pulled pork, pork shoulder, brisket, burnt ends — I love it all. Sorry.
3. Ginger anything — I’ve loved the bite of ginger since I had my first Ginger Ale as a child. As far as I’m concerned the stronger the better! I even eat it raw! Ginger Ale, gingerbread, ginger snaps, Ginger People candy, etc…
4. Raspberry Lime Rickey — If you are from New England, you KNOW how good the Raspberry Lime Rickey’s were from Brigham’s. Nothing beats that taste in the summer. Lots of memories of going for them with my mom. Sigh.
5. Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix — If you’ve had these, you know what I’m talking about. If you haven’t, I don’t know what to say. These are my go to, and nobody minds that they come from a box.
This post is part of the annual month-long Slice of Life writing challenge organized by Two Writing Teachers. Join us! It’s my first time slicing and apparently I’m an “Early Morning Slicer,” too!